Translate

CHRISTMAS MOOD BOARD ...


I love the Christmas and my Christmas has wonderful I never feel more glamorous than I do during Christmas time! I think about the Plaza in New York, the snowy sceneries in Paris, classical jazzy holiday music and furry rhinestone dresses.  Pictures can give a whole lot of emotion and mood. I love having mood boards, they provide inspiration. I use my WeHeartIt as one big inspiration board year round! It makes me so happy to look at and gives me most of my inspiration for videos and blogging. None of these pictures are mine, although I wish I had taken them because, they're so beautiful! Even though I'm into social media, I still love to take time and catch things in the moment. I never take as many pictures of things as I want to. I am hoping to take some beautiful pictures like these this holiday season because it's such a gorgeous time of year!

My WeHeartIt : annarittagoncalves

Comentários

  1. Adoro a quarta foto!!

    Novo post: http://abpmartinsdreamwithme.blogspot.pt/2017/12/zaful-bordeaux-and-pearls-review.html

    Beijinhos ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Obrigada !!! Vou já ver o teu novo post!!
    Beijinho!!! ♥

    ResponderEliminar

Enviar um comentário

Mensagens populares