Translate

how to always look good

#1 do your nails

You don't have to have super fancy red gel nails but if your nails look neat and are done it looks way better. Even if your outfit isn't on point or you are wearing a messy bun, it looks as if you want it to look that way if your nails look good.


nailshand













#2 curly hair

If my hair doesn't look good I don't feel good, even if I'm wearing my favorite clothes and like my make up. But I don't always have the time to straighten my hair and I definitely don't have the time to curl it in the morning. But I have the time to braid it in the evening and when I wake up I have nice beach waves.


beautyblonde













#3 dye your lashes

Let's be honest, nobody got the time to do their make up everyday but if you are blonde, like me, and it looks as if you don't have any lashes at all because they are very light, dyeing them is a great option. Dyeing your lashes isn't very expensive, you have to dye them again after about six weeks. You can either dye your lashes in a salon or you could also do it on your own with your best friend.


eyebeauty













#4 wear a watch

It takes literally 2 seconds to put on a watch and it makes every look fancier.


accessories
accessories














#5 sunglasses

You could wear sunglasses if you you think you look tired but you could also just hang them on your shirt.


autumnbag













#6 messy bun

Wearing a messy bun in public is super cool but if the rest of your outfit screams "hey i haven't shower since 2012" it is definitely not the look you intended. When I have a messy bun I try to wear big earrings to give it a glamorous touch.


clothesfashion














Find me on :

youtube:  http://bit.ly/2DfQEbw

Comentários

  1. Adorei as dicas... Agora faço sempre unhas de gel!!

    Novo post: http://abpmartinsdreamwithme.blogspot.pt/2017/12/dreamxmas2017-what-i-got-for-christmas.html

    Beijinhos ♥

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Obrigada !!! São coisas que eu reparo que toda a gente que ''se veste bem'' usa sempre ;)

      Beijinhos!!

      Eliminar
  2. Boas dicas :). Eu faço verniz de gel muitas vezes e uso sempre relógio, não saio de casa sem ele!
    Beijinhos,
    Cherry
    Blog: Life of Cherry

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Obrigada !!! São coisas que eu reparo que toda a gente que ''se veste bem'' usa sempre, mas sim isso e termos sempre as nossa coisas bem tratadas com aspeto de novo

    Beijinhos!!

    ResponderEliminar

Enviar um comentário

Mensagens populares