Translate

Listen:


listen:

1. it’s okay
2. you are lovely
3. I admire your passion and your determination
4. I know you are capable of so much, don’t listen to anyone who tells you otherwise
5. you remind me of the smell of jasmine and laughter
6. you are a source of good, you are radiating so much light, so much happiness
7. I truly hope you find people who appreciate you for who you are, not for who you’re supposed to be
8. I know you are going to change the world, in ways you never thought possible.
I'm being for you!
Rita 

Encontre me em :

Comentários

  1. Super amei as frases bem motivacionais.
    Gostei dessa: "Eu sei que você é capaz de tanto, não ouça ninguém que lhe diga o contrário."
    https://blogdajenny2014.blogspot.com.br/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Obrigada pelo o apoio linda !! Fico feliz que tenhas gostado! Adorei imenso o teu blog
      beijinhos ;)

      Eliminar

Enviar um comentário

Mensagens populares