Translate

GROW HEALTHY HAIR (my history)

Hi guys!! I have cut my hair in May of 2017 and my hair was like this:
After

Before

And today my hair looks like this :

So I think that I can tell u guys some of the tricks that I use
1. Don't wash it too often, I was my hair 2 in 2 days, and when I'm on holiday's from college I wash my hair 1 time a week.


Superthumbgirl
Washing your hair too often will make it too dry and is simply not necessary. Use dry shampoo! and always use conditioner, If u use dry shampoo when you go to take shower take all the product of the dry shampoo from your hair.

2. Good nutrition


beautifulSuperthumb
your diet plays a major role. It’s really important to have nutrients like iron & zinc, vitamin D, protein, omega 3 acids and biotin.

3. Braid your hair at night, don't do a ponytail or a bun !! Damage so much your hair and you will need to cut your hair more often 


beautySuperthumb
Just imagine rolling around on your hair for a couple of hours each night. No doubt, that stresses our hair and might cause it to break!

4. Only use shampoo on your scalp


beautySuperthumb
Generally only your scalp is "dirty“ or greasy so concentrate on the upper part of your hair when using shampoo. When rising it out it will flow through the lengths of your hair anyways

5. Use as less heat as possible, the more you use, the more quickly you gonna need to cut your hair, think well 


blondeSuperthumb
Heat harms our hair of course, so try to air dry it or style it properly so it last a few days!

6. Trimm is necessary


beautySuperthumb












7. Wear your hair lose more often


bedbed












Thank you for reading! 

Find me on :

youtube:  http://bit.ly/2DfQEbw 

Comentários

Mensagens populares