Translate

New Year, New Skin


Hi guys! Over the years, I tried everything. Everything! DIY masks, different face washes, many moisturizers, creams, etc… My acne lessened. My skin looks clear from a distance, but it still isn’t perfect. My pores show, I have scars and dark spots. My complexion has become dull even though I was super fair-skinned when I was little.


You can't really tell I have acne anymore, but since I've lived with it for so long, the little flaws left behind from my hardcore battle with acne still bother me today.
beauty, girl, and green eyes image
Here’s what I’m going to do to make my skin absolutely flawless!
Drink a cup of water with lemon in it as soon as I wake up
water, pink, and rose gold image
Keep my hair tied up
hair, girl, and bun image
So bacteria from my hair doesn’t rub into my skin.
Exercise
beach, fitness, and split image
To get a natural glow and of course… wash my face immediately afterwards.
Diet
book, breakfast, and everything is illuminated image
Avoid dairy as much as possible, eat meat only every two days, avoid bread and pasta, lots of fruits and water. 2-3 cups green tea and one glass smoothie every night before bed!
Use essential oils
essential oils image
Essential oils work on oily skin because they trick sebum, our skin’s natural moisturizer, that we already have oil on our skin, so our skin produces less sebum without drying out our skin and thus reduces acne. My favorite ones so far are Argan oil, Vitamin E oil and Tea tree oil.
Ice my face every night
rose, alternative, and flower image
Rubbing ice on my face has done wonders. It has closed my pores and made my skin lighter and brighter-just like it once was.
Exfoliate!!!
quote, inspiration, and preppy image
To get rid of the dead skin cells
My favorite face mask
adventure, face mask, and pretty image
½ teaspoon turmeric powder ⅓ cup of flour 1 tablespoon of organic, raw, local honey ½ teaspoon milk or yogurt OR plain water Mix it together, leave it on for 10-15 minutes or until it hardens and watch the miracle occur!
That’s what I’m going to try for now to achieve perfect skin. What are your skin secrets? Message me and let me know!
I'm so excited to give you guys an update on December 31st, 2018!
For all the girls struggling with acne, just know that your skin doesn’t make you any less beautiful. I know it’s hard to deal with an insecurity that everyone can clearly see, but you can seriously get through it! As corny as it sounds… We’re in this together.
Don’t let your acne break you. In 2018, I refuse to let my skin break me. Despite all my flaws, I wouldn’t want any person’s skin other than mine.
nisrinasbia and beautiful image
Good luck in 2018!

Find me on :

youtube:  http://bit.ly/2DfQEbw

Comentários

  1. Boas dicas...

    Novo post: http://abpmartinsdreamwithme.blogspot.pt/2017/12/dreamnewyearseve-my-look.html

    Beijinhos ♥

    ResponderEliminar

Enviar um comentário

Mensagens populares